Once again, we are running our ever-growing homeopathic flu prevention research program!
Participants historically have very few flu incidents over the winter, even though family members and co-workers may become ill. Flu symptoms may be much milder and of shorter duration than non-homeopathically protected people. Many participants no longer experience the flu at all!
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Return your results from last year if you participated
- Be in good health
- Not have had a flu shot since April 2014
How does it work?
The Homeopathic Flu Prevention Program is an ongoing research study. Your participation is voluntary and appreciated.
- Contact Kew Beach Naturopathic Clinic by phone or email.
- Fill out a consent form.
- Drop off your form and pick up your remedy.
- There is a $5.00 administrative fee per adult (children are free) to cover the costs of materials and remedies.
- You will be given a 6-month supply of homeopathic pellets, an instruction sheet, and a form to record any “flu-like” symptoms.
- Take your remedy as instructed.
- If you have any “flu-like” symptoms, record them on the form provided.
- Return your form by the end of April 2013 by fax, email, in-person, or by mail. It is very important that you return your form (whether you experienced “flu-like” symptoms or not) so that we can track the success of the program.