Most Extended Health Benefit Plans offer coverage for Naturopathic Medicine. Please check with your insurance carrier and request coverage it if is not provided! You will be provided with an invoice to submit to your insurance company.
- We require 24 hours notice for appointment changes or cancellations.
- Your appointment time has been reserved for you. When you miss an appointment without notice, it prevents other patients from receiving care during that time.
- You will be charged the full visit fee for appointments missed or cancelled without 24 hours notice.
- If you arrive late, you will be charged the full visit fee and seen for the remainder of your appointment time.
- As a courtesy from the clinic, you will receive a reminder call the day before your appointment; however, it is your responsibility to manage and keep your appointments.
- For matters of scheduling, receipts, and administration, please contact clinic reception.
- Regarding treatment, including confidential information, please contact your practitioner directly.
- While seeing patients, we do not have immediate access to phone or email. If your matter is urgent, please call the clinic to book 15 minute appointment by phone or in-person.